Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Kathryn was a bag of jelly beans and I was a lumberjack. We got invited to a party and were told to bring cameras for a scavenger hunt. Little did we know the scavenger hunt involved leaving the party immediately to roam around the city for two hours looking for certain costumes and photographing them. Kind of defeats the purpose of a "party," right? We thought so too, so we walked to the nearest tavern, took up seats at the bar and let our quarry come to us.

While deer hunting in my youth I would always end up paying too much attention to the book I had brought along to ever see deer. And so it was at the bar. Just replace "deer" with "costumes" and "book" with "beer." I bet there are a lot of joke hunting shirts involving puns on "deer" and "beer."

1 comment:

Bigfo said...

That there is one SWEET 'stache my friend!